Muir Woods Trading Company is proud to be a leader in innovative foodservice in our National Parks and Monuments. Sustainable foodservice means we strive to be great stewards of our regional resources while we offer incredibly fresh and local menu items from surrounding farms. We partner closely with the NPS to ensure that the visitor receives a great snack or meal in the woods while minimally impacting our footprint on the Monument. We have an "Easy as 1-2-3" trash disposal system that helps recycle and compost nearly 90% of our waste.
Currently on the menu are tasty items like:View Menu
- Local organic breads, cheeses, and pastries
- Fresh sandwiches and salads made with all local ingredients
- The freshest fruits and vegetables from the surrounding farms
- Savory soups, local made hot dogs, and specials like tacos!
- A unique selection of beverages to please any visitor
We offer group lunches and meals.
Please contact us to order box lunches or specialty menu items in advance. We will accommodate all requests to the best of our capabilities. Don’t have your group stand in line...express it.
Contact us at 415-388-7059.
We proudly offer choices for
- Low-fat and Low-sodium
- Diabetic diets
- Kid’s meals
- Senior discounts